Packing and unpacking a home can be a stressful, time consuming and a physically draining process, so why not opt for professionals to do this for you. Our team of ladies will not treat you as “just another move” and will have you packed in 4 hours, minus the hassle and at a reasonable price.
How does it work?
If you require a full home packed and/or unpacked our move manager will conduct a free home inspection and provide you with a fixed price packing service and/or unpacking service quotation.
Once you accept our fixed price quotation, your booking is scheduled.
Packing your home
The day before you move
An experienced team of ladies arrive with all the necessary packing materials and will expertly wrap, pack and label all of your personal effects in 4 hours.
• Fine ware – crockery, china, glass, crystal
• Kitchen contents
• Food items from your pantry and cupboards
• Paintings and pictures packed into customised cartons
• Bedding, linen and towels
• Bathroom and laundry contents
• Survival kit prepared for your last minute needs
Unpacking your new home
This option allows you to have your entire house unpacked and setup in less than a day with beds made by 4pm. If we packed you, the same team of ladies will arrive and unpack all the cartons. We’re sticklers for detail, so expect to feel like you’ve lived in your new home for months not hours once we’re done.
Your removalist loads your cartons and furniture then delivers to your new home.
If we pack your home, the same team of ladies who packed you arrive and unpack what they packed the day before.
Your entire home is completely unpacked and efficiently transformed into a fully functional and organised home. All rooms are set up, décor displayed, beds made, clothes hung in wardrobes and cartons removed.
We ensure that your:
• Kitchen is set up
• Food items are placed into pantry.
• Clothing folded into drawers and sorted and hung in wardrobes
• Bedrooms set up
• Children’s rooms set up ready for study and play
• Linen and towels sorted and color coordinated
• Books neatly arranged
• Bathrooms and laundry areas organised
• Decorator items displayed
• Beds made
• Cartons removed
At the end of the move day your new home will be ready for you to live in and all you have to do is put your feet up, relax and enjoy it!